Privacy & Terms
Privacy & Terms
- Your Information such as name, last name, age, date of birth, Status, national ID and passport ID
- Your address information such as address, company, phone number, Email or Line ID
- Device or tool information such as IP address, MAC address or Cookie ID
- Other information such as Website, Voice, picture, Video and any other information deemed to be personal information under the Personal Information Protection Act.
The purpose that why we have to ask for your information :
- To create and manage user accounts.
- To deliver goods or services.
- To improve products, services or user experience.
- For marketing and sales promotion.
- For after-sales service.
- To Suggest for Improvement in the Company.
- To pay for goods or services.
- To comply with the terms and conditions. (Terms and Conditions)
- To comply with laws and regulations of government agencies.
- To prevent or reduce the risk of fraud, cyber threats and other illegal activities.
Who can know your information?
- An employee of the Company authorized by the Company or an outsider who is a contract partner.
- A representative of the Company that has been officially authorized by the Company with documents issued in writing for the purpose of offering the Company’s products or services.
- A government agency or regulatory agency or any person whose information is required to be disclosed under laws, regulations or related to the Company or in accordance with its agreement with the government agency.
The period that we will keep your personals information
How to keep your information.
- To help you to login to website
- Understand and record website usage information to create a good website experience for you.
- Collecting anonymous information about website visits and activities, we use standard tools such as: Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Twitter Conversion Pixel. Based on the website usage and activities you do on the website, we will create content and advertise it to meet the target audience.
- Necessary Cookies The type of cookies required to run the website so that you can visit the website and use it normally. You cannot disable this type of cookie on our website system.
- Analytical Cookies These cookies store your website usage information to help you measure and improve your website experience. If you do not agree to use them, We will not be able to measure and improve the website.
- Advertising Cookies This type of cookie saves the user’s information to sell products that match their interests. If you don’t agree to use this type of cookie, we won’t be able to display ads that fit your needs.
The right of the owner of personal information
Removal right: If you consent to the Company’s collection, use or disclosure of your personal information (whether by or after the date of enforcement of the Personal Information Protection Act), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time during the period when your personal information is with the Company unless there is a legal limitation or agreement.It’s useful to you.
Withdrawal of your consent may affect your use of products or services, such as new privileges, promotions or offers, better products or services, or information that is beneficial to you. For your benefit, you should be careful before withdrawing your consent.
The above personal information must have your consent to keep, use or disclose, or personal information that you need to collect, use or disclose in order for you to use the Company’s products or services at the request of the Company.Company’s services or other personal information as required by law enforcement.
In addition, you have the right to object to the collection, use or disclosure of personal information made for marketing purposes or for the purposes of scientific, historical or statistical studies.
|Channels for Requesting Rights
|Duration of Operation
|Right to Withdraw Consent
|Right of Access
|Right to Data Portability
|Right to Object
|Right to Erasure
|Right to Restriction of Processing
|Right to Rectification
We do not permit the use of hostatom services for any form of violation or unlawful activities.