Frequently Asked Questions Before Purchase.
Frequently asked questions about Web Hosting services.
We recommend choosing based on your current usage, for example, if you currently use 1.5GB space, you should choose a package with 2GB disk space, but not necessary to buy more than you need. When the space in the package you purchased is getting close to full, you can upgrade the service. The average cost will be calculated based on the unused proportion of the time.
Frequently asked questions about Reseller Hosting services.
Frequently asked questions about Domain.
If it’s .com, .net, or .org, no documentation is required for registration.
If it’s .co.th, .in.th, .or.th, or .ac.th, documents are required for registration as follows:
For .co.th, one of the following documents is used for registration:
– Company registration certificate (T.K.0401) or
– Co-mpany certification registration/Limited Partnership registration or
– Value-added Tax (VAT) registration (P.P.20) or
– Request for change of value-added tax data (P.P.09) or
– Business operating registration in Thailand
– For organizations, use the same documents as .co.th.
– For individuals, a national ID card, a driver’s license, or a passport may be used but the documents must be endorsed with a signature.
– Use a certificate of educational institution registration or an organizational certificate.
– Use the founding documents of an organization, such as the establishment letter of an organization, establishment letter of an association, or establishment letter of a foundation.
Frequently asked questions about e-mail services.
The email hosting service of hostatom offers:
- use of a calendar, address book, task schedule and a customizable dashboard, allowing you and other users to manage appointments, contact lists, and work collaboratively.
- It has a data storage system and allows for collaboration on the cloud.
- The system also has a security feature, ensuring the safety of data and messages both on the device and network.
- It is compatible with various devices, including Symbian, iPhone, Android, and Window, with real-time functionality, enabling you to sync contacts, calendar, and tasks across computers and mobile devices of all systems.
Frequently asked questions about Cloud VPS services.
Frequently asked questions about Dedicated Server services.
Dedicated Server can be used:
- Must used in high volumes
- Want to install a specific program or special program for hosting
- Want to be privacy and high data security
- Has high machine efficiency usage
Frequently asked questions about SSL Certificated.
The reason why SSL is needed because:
- To create security in sending and receiving data on the internet network because accessing the data must be encrypted first. Even if a hacker gets your data, they cannot read it because the data obtained will be in an unreadable form. Only the appropriate decryption key can be read and they must match each other.
- To protect important data of yours.
- To increase trust in your website.
SSL can used with all browser.
- SSL – Domain Validation (DV) is a Certificate issued by a service provider is verified by checking the domain information on Whois and confirming domain ownership through email for Domain Validation (DV) Certificates. DV Certificates can be easily and quickly requested, taking approximately 5 minutes. The result displayed in a web browser will only show a green padlock icon.
- SSL – Organization Validation (OV) is a type of certificate issued by a service provider after verifying domain ownership through Whois and confirming the identity of the organization. In Thailand, this validation process includes checking with the Department of Business Development (DBD) Online, and the service provider may also make a phone call to the customer to confirm the purchase. The issuance time for an OV Certificate typically takes around 3-4 days, although it can be faster or slower depending on the verification process of each organization.
In a web browser, the result will display a green padlock icon, and it will also show the name of the organization in the web browser’s address bar. This is done to increase trust in the organization, as it indicates that the certificate authority has verified the identity of the entity.
- SSL – Extended Validation (EV) is a type of certificate issued by a service provider after verifying domain ownership through Whois and confirming the identity of the organization. In Thailand, this validation process includes checking with the Department of Business Development (DBD) Online, and the service provider may also make a phone call to the customer to confirm the purchase. However, the verification process for this type of certificate is quite rigorous. If there are no issues found or any suspicious points arise during the verification, the certificate provider may request additional documents, which must be signed by a lawyer for certification. Examples of requested documents may include financial statements or other important documents. The issuance time for an EV Certificate typically takes around 7-15 days, although it can be faster or slower depending on the verification process of each organization.
This type of SSL Certificate is considered to provide the highest level of security, and in web browsers, it displays a green address bar, covering the organization’s name in the browser’s address bar, along with a green padlock icon.
- SSL – WildCard SSL Certificate is a type of certificate that undergoes both Domain Validation (DV) and Organization Validation (OV). It provides security certification for the main domain (Base Domain) and covers the usage of multiple sub-domains within the server where the certificate is installed. For example, it would cover domains like *.yourdomain.com, www.yourdomain.com, mail.yourdomain.com, and so on. The issuance time for this certificate depends on whether it is DV or OV validation type.